Friday, July 11, 2008

Megan cleaning the grout off the tiles after I laid it all out...oohh yeea. I'll admit I was alittle nervous about the whole "grout" thing after seeing a tv show on the HG channel where some dude let all the grout dry too long and he couldn't wipe it off his tiles. So they had to tear out all his tilework and start over. Considering we used every single tile we had, (Cause we're awesomely resourceful...we even made use of broken tiles in the boxes for cut pieces!). Just to fill you in, we used 6 full boxes of 12"x12" tiles, (12 to a box), plus 5 tiles my parents had left over...like I said...awesome.
At any rate, here's the pseudo-finished bathroom floor! I'll have to wipe it down again tomorrow, then seal the grout starting on monday. What can I say, we rock. Big props to Nate on saw duty who came through with all the cuts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice job guys looks great! I cant wait to pee in there!

Amyru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amyru said...

Are you going to put a giant mirror in front of the toilet like at my mom's house? I remember how much you loved that.

Britni said...

I can't believe you guys did that by yourselves,good job!