Saturday, July 5, 2008

The air tastes so good.

This blurry picture is of my cat singing along to Guitar Hero Aerosmith...or just yawning. I haven't decided which. I missed a post yesterday, but hey...I was sleepy. I should have taken my camera with me to the family gathering at Memaw's house, (my grandma), but I forgot it after walking out of the house and didn't realize I had, (I intended on bringing it), until after I was halfway there. Oh well. It was fun. My bro-in-law Dave set off some small fire-crackers, and I had to tell Memaw's new miniature pincher who the boss was a couple times. She was apparently abused as a puppy and has some real trust issues. Hopefully she'll get over them. If she hadn't had her little muzzle on, she would have made a nice bloody snack out of my hand a couple times. The main concern, of course, wasn't my hands but those of the lil' ones running around. Dogs can bite me, (or Try...), but mouths off the kids...
I snapped this photo this morning in my messy apt/basement of my dork of a dog trying to eat the air exhaust from the microwave. I tend to make alot of noodles for lunch, and everytime I do this goofball makes his way to the microwave so he can sniff and lick the air. The air smells like food, so I guess it's not too much to think it could taste good...although it can't be very filling...can it?
This pic was snapped by Mr. Andy Long while we were at the Clinton Obama debate in Cleveland last winter. This was during Amy Basista's and my live shot. Behind her was a live set for Chris Matthew's show, (not visible), and later I shot a live shot of her and Patrick Preston interviewing Tim Russert, (pic to come). Pretty cool stuff...too bad most days at the station couldn't be THAT interesting...

No comments: