Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bathroom Tile Flooring Bonanza!!


We laid the tile flooring in the bathroom today! I forgot to snap a picture, so say tuned...but not really. When I say stay tuned I don't mean I want you to sit in front of your computer screen waiting patiently for me to post the pictures. That would just be crazy talk.
It took us ALL DAY...sort-of, but it's going to look AWESOME! We get to grout it tomorrow. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm "nervous" about it as it's supposed to be pretty easy, but I'm never grouted before, (I've laid tile one other time...so that experience along with the help of my roommate helped.) I also had plenty of advice from my Dad and Brother-in-law on the subject. So hopefully all goes according to plan tomorrow morning!

Does anyone else think the term "Laying tile" sounds dirty? Like, So I took this girl back to my apartment last night, and we Laid Tile....oh yea ;)I received my new shutter control in the mail! It has a lock on it so I don't have to hold the button down the whole time. This starry night exposure is after roughly 10 minutes. I'll get it right eventually, but I wanted to get the earth rotation shot...so here's the first.

No comments: