Thursday, July 3, 2008

Everything's going according to plan....but not mine.

I snapped a few pictures last night at my live shot with Mr. David Wayne. They turned out pretty decent. Obviously the first is of my camera, tripod, and a streetlight. We did a story about Red, White and Boom and featured some of the crazy folk who were camping out ALREADY. I guess if you have nothing better to do but sit around somewhere for days on end, the camping isn't a big deal. Most of us who live in the REAL world, however, aren't afforded such luxuries. Other than that, Today we headed to the house early and met with Robert. With his help, we gave my credit card a several thousand dollar workout, (it made me feel happy inside...or terrified...they're such similar feelings). Megan and I then headed to Lowe's to pick out our paint colors, and what a palate it was...what can I say though, I'm an artist at heart and like bold colors, (see the bedroom pics from the past couple days).

Anyway, we got back and with the help of Megan's grandparents we tore up some stuff in the basement while Robert and his painter worked upstairs. Robert couldn't figure out the situation with the vent going into the floor from the downstairs. I helped him figure that out, and apparently the morons who used to live there re-routed plumbing right over top of the vent. Instead of remedying this situation, this genius decided to plug up the vent with fiberglass insulation, (wha?), and put the floor over top of it. Awesome. Needless to say Robert said taking care of this would set us back some time, but what else is freakin' new. I snapped this pic of Megan today, and apparently I'm a focus noob. I actually had it on manual focus from when I was taking pictures last night at the live shot, and forgot it was on manual, so most of today's pics are alittle furrier than normal. I waited until Megan turned around and said, "Hey!" to snap this one. Even blurry, it's still a good one.

No comments: