Sunday, July 13, 2008

BUSTED.

This is what I come home to prettymuch everyday. Too bad the picture can't convey all the snorting and figiting. We've got him almost to the point where he stays off of the gate, (yes that is a baby gate), but sometimes he gets overly excited and stands with his front paws on it. And we also see one of my two cats, Izzy, planning her strategy to get on the other side of the gate while avoiding the dog's wrath.
As I figured, he had to chew up something. Levi relapses once every couple weeks, (at most), and chews something that isn't his. Actually, he just fell off the wagon recently, (not alcohol), when he chewed up some of my sandal. He was several weeks strong!! Why?!!
Yea, so I forced him to pose next to the casualty, (look at that guilty face...hehe, he knows...). It was the cardboard box my new shutter control came in. It WAS kinda cool as it HAD all sorts of interesting Chinese stamps on it. Apparently that's where my shutter control came from...I had no idea idea the auction said "China", but it still cost me less than $10 after shipping. I didn't scold him too much as it WAS left on the floor, which as most dog owners know makes it fair game for a good gnawing on. Whenever an animal in the Distelzweig household gets "sick" on the carpet and we clean it, we mark the trouble spot after we clean it to avoid any sock mishaps. Yesterday Mr. Levi puked...twice in about 10 seconds...in two separate places of course. Megan cleaned them up, marked one danger zone with the bottle of resolve, and the other with...you guessed it, the Chinese delivery box. Nuff' said. Bailiff, take him away!

No comments: