Monday, June 23, 2008

Day Two...really...

Day two. I went by the house today, and to my surprise, (not really), there was no one there doing any work. I suppose Robert saying work "Should" begin monday meant exactly that... Although there's no reason to panic yet as I know work will start fairly soon, I decided to split my pumpkins up. They seemed to be big enough and you're supposed to weed out all but the strongest one on the hill, but I couldn't bring myself to simply toss out so many healthy baby pumpkin plants. I planted them in some of the old planters I had laying around. If they survive perhaps I'll find them some good homes.
This is two days ago, obviously before the separation. Now time to get ready for work. Jason's driving, so let's hear it for showing up an hour early!

No comments: