Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Carpet, Ceiling Fans and Puppy Tongues



Today Megan and I headed to the house to check on things, water the garden, blah blah blah. Our contractor was there with his Heating and A/C guy touring the house which was good to see. He joked with Megan about the double vanity she priced for the house saying the cost of that alone was most of his budget for the bathroom remodel. He claims he was joking, but the funny thing was is it was one of the cheaper double vanities Lowe's carries, and he does most of his business there. So we'll see. I have a feeling he estimated some items on the cheap end without having very accurate knowledge of what they actually cost. We also discussed carpet options the previous evening, so Meg and I checked out and priced some carpet. Yet again he said our price range was estimated around $1.25 a square foot...which is pretty dang cheap carpet, but I figure we can work it out if what we pick is slightly more expensive.
Meg and I picked up lunch and headed home so I could get ready for work soon. I snapped some of these pictures as Megan and Levi wrestled a bit...I think Levi's won...by a tongue...(har har har).
Last night I worked with LD (Lauren Dietrich) on an E. Coli story. It wasn't too bad. I suggested we shoot her working some raw beef for the package, and felt we needed some Cow video. We came accross a field of cows, but none of them spoke....not...one...moo...

No comments: