Saturday, October 18, 2008

What do you mean I haven't been updating?!



Yes, yes...I've been a bad blogger. I have some pictures and stories to post here soon, but in the mean time here's a bit you might find "mildly" interesting. Apparently we've decided to do some live streaming at work. Interesting idea I suppose. However, I think due to the quality of the video and the craziness you encounter with the erratic nature of the videos, perhaps this would be best done as a higher quality video that isn't "live." I mean, people like behind-the-scenes stuff, but I'm not sure we're so popular that people would be interested to see this stuff live-streaming.

Anyway, once the video is over, several other videos pop up that you can click on to watch. Obviously all these aren't live anymore, but I'm sure if you were, in-fact, titillated by the idea of these live videos you could find the link to them from our website, www.nbc4i.com. Layterrrrr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what is the deal with directing everybody to other websites besides our own. Like Twitter, Qik, and Youtube. Shouldnt we be incorporating these into our own website?

Amyru said...

How about a behind the scenes with Cabot Rea. You know he's my favorite.