Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One shooting please, hold the homicide...

So I was sent to this scene last week. It was a shooting on the east side in a neighborhood off Hamilton rd. in Whitehall. Woo hoo... Apparently we cared because this guy "could" die. I mean, psh... yea. Anyway, I sat around by myself, (channel 10 was there before they realized they didn't care...and left), waiting for a manager back at work to decide if we wanted to go live. awesome. So I decided to snap a few picks, when... "HEY!"
I looked over and these two cops were skipping, (or maybe it was a light jog), over toward a teen walking in-between the apartment buildings. The teen pretended not to hear them...or didn't hear them...or didn't care...and kept walking. I rounded the corner and...
OWNED.

Take that...defenseless kid. I kid, I kid...no pun intended. I moved on to more important things like:

OOOoooooh. A rainbow. It's there it you look hard enough. Notice I didn't have my microwave dish pointing anywhere yet. Hmm...I must had some opinion about said possible live-shot...I wonder... We'll end the post on this:

A big fat D-bag. Okay, okay, I parked on the line a bit. Big whoop. Apparently though, this guy had to have THAT spot. He's too good for the OTHER open spots. Oh yea, let me try to put in typographic form what it was like to sit next to this guy's car. BOOOM-BOOOM BLAH-BLIGGITY BLAH BLAH, WHAT WHAT?! Word.

Yea, Captian D-bag there decided to leave his stereo on...while he wasn't even near his effing car! It sat like that, blaring for about an hour. Oh, and the car owner/driver? The above teen's...something...Dad, uncle, Brother, whatev.

No comments: