Friday, September 26, 2008

I've been busy...slackin' on the blog!

This was the house alittle less than a week ago right after the rest of the old siding was removed and the insulation was placed on the house. I came home late from work and snapped this picture in the morning when I noticed...
...wavy siding! I thought that was pretty cool, and very unexpected. After looking around I noticed a house down the street sporting the original wood siding, (why?), has a similar thing going on with their gable...but ours is way cooler. seriously.

Now we'll pause for a second with a word from my cat.
AAAACK! HAIRBALL!


Alright, moving on...
This is how we're looking so far today. Yea, it's looking pretty dang awesome. And to think the below picture is where we started. And apparently I rock...and roll...all day long when it comes to snapping pictures in practically the exact spot I did today as I did back in June when the below was taken. Right? Sweet Suzy? (Kung Pow reference).

2 comments:

Britni said...

I saw it today as I drove down Graham Rd. It looks so nice!

Snoozer said...

Thanks alot! I'm pretty pleased with how it's all coming together...finally! BTW Happy Anniversary!