Monday, September 15, 2008

Ike...likes to blow stuff.

When you first walk down my street at night, things look kind-of okay. Once you get about half a block or so, you start seeing stuff like this:
And this:
ouch.
My house only seemed to experience some annoying stuff in the front yard. Mainly debris and whatnot everywhere since Robert has left alot of house construction trash everywhere, (one of my old windows which are propped against the porch fell over and shattered...nice). That is until you hit the backyard. The main victim is my fence gate. Mark and I were able to prop it back up as it was flat on the ground.
yea...it was a crap gate anyway...
The second victim was the tall skinny tree in the back. I bet he'll look great in the daylight. He got abused...
this limb is roughly 6 inches in diameter...

not bad for pictures in almost complete blackness.

No comments: