Friday, August 15, 2008

Yet another picturefest!

So the room is finally done-ish. I forced Levi to lay down while I snapped this picture...he's been striking exceptionally pathetic poses lately. Anyway, aside from a few touchups needed here and there, leaving out some of the poorly sanded, (or lack-thereof), areas, it looks pretty good.

The monster sink is now firmly planted in our awesome countertop. Not bad for free! Thanks Dad's Boss and sorry I forgot your name. Dad, I need to get his info from you again for the thankyou...it got lost in the mix...
The IKEA Trip!!! On a whim, we decided to go to IKEA yesterday. This sign is probably one of the largest freeway signs I have ever seen. Too bad we didn't get a picture of it coming in as it look exceptionally larger. When we first saw it, there was a large hill with trees behind it several miles in the distance. I first thought it was mounted on the hill several miles away which would have effectively made the thing about a half a mile long! Turns out, it was just this beast of a sign on poles.
Bask in the blue and yellow glory. I guess those Swedish are Michigan fans.
The loot. We came to this arrangement after several tries. The box contains our new coffee table, and it weighs about 2 tons. You think I'm kidding... Anyway, we were very weary about putting it on our snazzy new framed photo/picture thing. It worked out okay. Oh, and we got a rug.
Megan with more "Loot"...swedish fish. She kept getting yellow fish over and over.
I gave Megan a crash course in picture taking with the camera while driving home. I liked this one. Just FYI, she took it like that on purpose. She took about 200 photos once she started having fun.
One I took. The Road.
The photo/picture we bought from IKEA. Do we like yellow alot or something?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wont be long now until your all done. Everything is really coming together. We are painting the house tomorrow, so why dont you drive over to my house before work to check out the progress. Talk to ya tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Looks great, Seth! You & Megan have done a great job!
His name is Gary Rhodes, Westerville, OH (Don't have his address on me...)
And Happy Birthday on Saturday!
Love ya,
Dad