Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Great Cell Phone Debate

So my contract has been up with sprint for a few weeks now. The offered me a deal to sign back up for 2 years and I would get an instant $100 credit on my account. Nice eh? Only problem is I'm not sure if I can get a better deal with another carrier. It doesn't look that way, but I'm not sure. Other issue is I'm thinking of getting a "smart" phone for internet, text, etc. However, most family plans start at about $130 a month, which is flippin' rediclious. Any thoughts?

Oh, and Megan and chompin' at the bit for a new phone. Mine is still in decent shape as is hers, but that hardly competes with the shiney newness that comes standard on any new piece of technology...which wears off after about 2 days of having the new gadget.

On another note, my pumpkin plant appears to be dying, (no picture yet). I think my pumpkin is turning ripe, which probably means it won't get any bigger, (it's about7-10lbs.). I'm not sure what the heck happened, but whatever it going on its killing both my pumpkin plant and cucumber plant. Any thoughts? Would lack of fertilizing them be the culprit? I am perplexed.

No comments: