Saturday, November 29, 2008

Look at the well-behaved puppies. Surprisingly these moments aren't TOO rare, but maybe not frequent enough just yet.
Levi always cracks me up when he curls up in such a tiny ball. For a 60+ lbs. dog, he can curl up and look half that size. When he does this, the power of the cuteness is almost overpowering.
And I had to include this picture because I think it's funny. Megan falls asleep to about 90% of the stuff that's on tv, but this time it was alittle bit funnier than normal.
So here is our tree! Thanks to Joel and Amy for providing the "tree" part. It's the first normal size tree I've had in quite a long time actually. We decided to go the "colorful" route for this year, and it turned out pretty nice I think.
You know how sometimes in a picture you catch the "truth" about something. Maybe you see something for what it really is, or something that wasn't there before? Oooh...scary...
Well, I think that happened here, and it happened in the form of Levi not having a head. What does it really mean?? Ooooh... Does it mean, my dog is a ghost?! He's like the headless horseman! Or maybe it just means he's alittle lite in the "brain" area...
I kid, I kid. He's a smart dog...most of the time...

1 comment:

Britni said...

Nice tree....your star is very nice and star like....can't say the same for ours. It's from when I was 5 years old and made of tinsel & wire. Mark's Mom was giggling as I put it on top of our tree....I guess I'm a bit sentimental!

Are you guys having fun decorating a HOUSE this Christmas?? We are!