Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rockin' out with Chili Dogs

Megan rocks out on the drums playing Rock Band 2. It's been too long since my last post, but wutcha gunna doo. Not a ton of new news to report, other than being slightly sick yesterday. It was nice staying home all day on the couch. I did remember, however, how much I hate watching movies on cable. Stupid commercials every 10 minutes.
The first snow of the year through my kitchen window. After this picture my camera battery died.
Of course what recent post would be complete without pictures of the two dorks. We finally got them to play tug of war...with a toy actually designed for such. Titus has the advantage...not sure about weight, but definitely in strength. So Levi went to taking the "low" road...
...by laying on the ground. Of course Titus just ended up dragging him which was pretty hilarious. Even though I've been alittle sick lately that didn't stop me from whipping up a batch o' chili.
Oh yea...eat that!

No comments: