Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Dying Breath photo shoot

Had a new photo shoot with Dave's band last week. Here's a before and after comparison of a couple pictures I've had time to work on.



The above probably took me close to 2 hours. With more practice, (which I'm sure to get), I should get alittle faster. One of the big time-consuming things is adjusting skin tones, etc., although that's not as bad as keying out a green screen. Fortunately I think I've found an easy way to work that out for next time.


Another experimentation. This picture turned out pretty good I think, and there was more to it than simply making it black and white, (with alittle yellowish tinge). Let me know what you all think! I'd love some feedback, ideas, tips and trick if you've got them. I'm building my photoshop photo retouching skills, and I'm just going about it and learning too. Also, out of curiosity what do you think you would pay for work like this...I'm curious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look pretty good, Seth! My expertise at photography is nil, but I know when I see some creativity. The more experience, the better the quality. Keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Those look pretty good, Seth! My expertise at photography is nil, but I know when I see some creativity. The more experience, the better the quality. Keep it up.