Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cat Scratch Band-aid Fever

The Perp.

The Victim.

The Crime.

The Solution.

The Overkill.

Megan had a brush with death...apparently. That "death" being Keelee, the bringer of all things bloody. Meg tried to carry her downstairs...which resulted in the above wounding. I always make a habit of putting a firm grasp on the "cat-handle", (that chunk of skin behind their necks), before carrying her anywhere. It ensures she doesn't put up much of a fight.
So who needs a shower when there is plenty of melting snow and ice on my roof? Not me!
I really cannot wait for the gutters...seriously. Notice all the water dripping off my roof.

On a lighter and probably a "what was he thinking?" note, check out the new stove.
Apparently I can't settle for the "normal" stove, I had to spend all kinds of extra money on the fancy "convection" stove. Good news is, no interest for 2 years. So each month I have a decently small monthly payment for an admittedly nice piece of equipment...I guess. Plus since I know we probably won't be taking it with us if/when we move down the line, perhaps it becomes a small buyers incentive...at some point.


Auto-conversion...so we can enter in normal cooking times and temperatures and the stove will convert them for convection times and temperatures. Pretty nifty...seeing as I don't feel like doing math problems before I eat lunch.

It's been far too long since I updated...I know, I know. Hopefully I'll get better at this...then again, I probably won't. Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Three different topics in the same post!! A record, maybe??
Sorry for your pain & suffering, Megan. It looks painful!
Gutters will be nice. They'll also help with any basement 'wetness' problems you might have. Get that water away from the foundation...
Nice oven! Don't (I repeat: DO NOT) show that to your Mother, Seth. I can't afford a new oven right now, and if she sees it, I'm toast! hehehe
Good post!

Amyru said...

Nice stove. I'll trade you. :)