Friday, January 16, 2009

Cleveland

So I took a trip about a week ago to visit Joel and Amy in Cleveland. Megan was supposed to go, but got sick about 2 hours before we were supposed to leave. Levi then became my co-pilot and navigator for the trip north. The above is a view of the city not far from their apartment...not too shabby.
I probably should have taken more pictures, especially considering the lack of attention I have been giving this blog. I guess I'm just not one to take pictures of anything and everything, but I almost wanted to! Almost. Then I didn't, and you get a picture of the chains. The out-of-focus cabin in the background is the alleged first place settled in Cleveland...well, a re-creation.
Joel and Amy took me to the beach with the dogs. They loved it, particularly all the dead fish laying around. Despite the temperature and wind it wasn't really that bad out there.
Here's the artsy money shot of the post. Ooooh...Ahhh...
Despite feeling and being too short, it was alot of fun, (that's what she said). It's always refreshing to go somewhere new and different. Hopefully the opportunity to get out of Columbus even for short stints arises soon... Until then, Joel and Amy should expect a few more visits...at the very least ;)

1 comment:

Britni said...

You can probably see my my sister's building in that 1st picture. She works downtown. That last picture would be a great print.