Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ugh.

Came outside today to find this. Our neighbor informed us to the possible culprit, a semi truck on our street from: http://www.e-zmovers.com/.
The cable company was called and I told them it was their fault because they did not hang the wire high enough. My theory is the minor bit of ice buildup from last night caused the wire to droop more than normal, making it susceptable to the above.
Another option, this moving company came down our street with a "semi" according to our neighbor. Semi trucks are not allowed on our street, (so I've been told), so I am contacting them to see what they say. The presence of a tall semi where it shouldn't be could be the main reason for this...maybe.
We'll see how this goes. I have learned one thing, there can be a price to having certain wires tucked under your siding. Sure it looks much much nicer...until a fat truck rips it out of your house. At least he didn't rip the cable jack out of the wall of my house...
holy crap! two posts in one day! (sorry for the lack of updates...I am so letting my public down.)


No comments: